SAGRADA BOUTIQUE HOTEL & RANCH OFFERED AT $1,100,000 USD or PESO EQUIVALENT
OR SOLD AS 2 SEPARATE PARCELS
Includes a fully operational B&B with:
- Three villas. One double bed + 1 twin bed. Sleeps 2-4 guests.
- 2-bedroom house with 1.5 baths + outdoor shower, office/studio, terraces with panoramic views of the Bajio. Two queen beds. Sleeps 4 guests.
- Reception area with commercial kitchen, dining area and media room
- Yoga pavilion
- Spa area with wet sauna, hot tub, massage/treatment room, fire pit and bath
- Botanical gardens with paved walkways connecting the xx acres of professional landscaping featuring ancient garumbullos, organos, regional succulents and fruit trees. Includes a 400-year old artesian well that nourished travelers along the Camino Real that stretched from Guanajuato to Zacatecas in the north.
- Gated entrance with covered parking and security system
- Fully furnished, sold turn-key with all business assets including guest database, website, established accounts on Expedia and Trip Advisor, registered name and logo
ASKING PRICE: $795,000 USD OR PESOS EQUIVALENT. TURN KEY READY. SEE DETAILS BELOW DOES NOT INCLUDE AN ALLOWANCE FOR 3 TO 4 MORE ACCOMMODATIONS.
$899,000 WITH NEW CONSTRUCTION OF 3 OR 4 ADDITIONAL ACCOMMODATIONS.
- One bedroom rustic ranch house with panoramic views of the Rio Laja valley and majestic canyons
- Fully equipped kitchen with pizza oven
- Terrace to enjoy majestic sunsets and sunrises
- Set on spectacular 4.5 hectare site with a spring-fed waterfalls.
- CFE electricity, 100,000 liter water storage tanks, privacy fencing with gate and cobblestone road.
ASKING PRICE: $545,000 USD OR PESO EQUIVALENT.
Sagrada Property Details:
RANCHO LA MESITA 11-13
Located on the very historic EL CAMINO REAL VIEJO ANTIGUA.
Charming, Historic, " Rustic Luxury" Ranch and small Boutique Hotel on the
Golden Corridor (RUTA del VINO) 15 minutes to Centro SMA or Antotonilco.
Next to famous Agua Termales/Hot Springs and spas.
Surrounded by the most beautiful and prestigious Ranches in Mexico.
The views at Sagrada are expansive and spectacular in all directions."Mountain and Valley"
Entire property is a Turn key B & B on 5.6 Hectares. 2 parcels. 14 Acres
1 working well and new well pump tubing & electrical. Spring-fed water from high on the aquifer. ( Rio Laja ALTA Aquifer)
1 400 year old ancient historical well. Sagrada provided water and sleeping for the Spaniards while using the road to transport gold, silver and supplies. Recently renovated.
3 sisturns - 80k gallons storage (300,000 liters APPROX.) 2 tinakos - gravity flow
5 septic systems, 6 propane tanks ,2 on demand water heaters 4 gas hot water heaters
2 CFE meters, all underground utilities
Professional architectural Plans and topos. for the future pool - Jacuzi Control room is already equipped ,installed and ready to connect up to the new, future infinity pool.
The plans also include landscape and terraces to accommodate weddings and large groups.
Amenities: ALL TURN KEY
3 Villas - fully furnished each with private bath & shower
2 Casas - fully furnished each with private bath & shower
Dining Lodge and library, industrial kitchen and bath - fully furnished. Books not included.
Events center with yoga/pilates props for 15 - furnished
SPA / MASSAGE room, sauna / temascal, very large jacuzzi & large gas fire pit
2 private entrances with gates. Security fencing and walls. 10 camera security system
( Current projects under construction )
Automatic gate opener on main entranceEnlarging parking area and new gravel drive way and parking areas
"HISTORICAL BOTANICAL GARDENS AND ORCHARDS"
15 peach trees
Citrus orchard & Guyaba orchards
14 acres of ancient and historical BOTANICAL gardens. Largest
Garambullo and organos cactus in the world. Current owner is a landscape designer
Logo and Name are registered with Mx. gob.
Full website & Hosting.
Social Media Facebook & Twitter . Many google listings and guide books inclusions.
Branding in place.
Extreme Good Will.
5 star rating with TripAdvisor
Substantial Write ups in publications. ( Google Sagrada Wellness and Sagrada San Miguel)
Billboard in front of Ventanas Country Club and Golf Course , Street sign on Camino Dolores Hidalgo